Christian Skredsvig’s Hagan
The house at Hagan, high up in the hills above Eggedal, was the home of painter and author Christian Skredsvig (1854–1924). Closed for the season, see you next year.
Hagan is one of Norway’s best preserved artist’s homes with original interiors and a wide range of artwork.
20 May–11 June, Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00–17:00
- Opening of this year’s theme exhibition on Sunday 17 June.
17 June–20 August, every day: 11:00–17:00
- 26 August– 08 October, Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00–17:00
Combined ticket – gallery and guided tour of the artist’s home
- Adult ticket: NOK 200
- Child ticket (6–15 years): NOK 100
- Groups over 15 persons NOK 150
Gallery Skredsvig only:
- Adult ticket: NOK 120
- Child ticket (6–15 years):NOK 75
- Groups over 15 persons. NOK 80
Guided tour of the artist’s home only:
- Adult ticket: NOK 150
- Child ticket (6–15 years): NOK 75
- Groups over 15 persons NOK 100
We also accept bookings on weekdays, outside the season and outside opening hours. There must be a minimum of five persons per group.
For groups between 5–15 persons: NOK 250 per person.
For groups over 15 persons: NOK 150 per person.
This includes a guided tour of both the artist’s home and the gallery. The guided tour takes 1 to 1.5 hours.
Guided tour of the gallery only:
For groups between 5–15 persons: NOK 150 per person.
Booking guided tours
Telephone:+47 913 82 468