At Høgevarde you can enjoy a comfortable stay in a fully equipped 117 m² rental cabin. You can make your own meals and organise your holiday as you wish.
The cabin is of a high standard and is located close to both cross-country skiing trails (100 m) and the Alpine skiing centre (250 m). Outside the skiing season, the cabin is a mere 200 m from the nearest fishing lake and hiking trails.
- Four bedrooms sleeping a total of eight (one bedroom has bunk beds, and the other rooms have double beds)
- Double sofa bed in the upstairs living room, sleeping two
- Ground floor bathroom: shower, toilet, sauna
- Toilet with hand basin on the first floor
- Large living room on the ground floor with wood-burning stove, three-piece suite and coffee table. TV with satellite channels.
- Upstairs living room with three-piece suite and coffee table. TV suitable for plugging in your own PlayStation etc. (NB: There is no TV signal in the upstairs room)
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, oven/hob, microwave oven, coffeemaker
- Dining table for eight people
- Outside ski cabinet/technical room
- Large, south-facing terrace
- Internet access (4G)
- Free parking for two vehicles just outside
- Electric vehicle charger
- Rubbish/recycling point nearby
Firewood can be ordered
Mandatory final clean, in addition to the rental fee: NOK 1,900
Contact Høgevarde for booking or further information.
NB: Minimum age for booking is 23 years.